Our administrative assistant handles schedules, meetings, office matters for ~7 faculty members in our university department. She started ~4 months ago. She is struggling with task management (not sending reminder emails, dropping non-urgent things off her list). I'd like to introduce her to Trello as a tool to get organized and succeed at her task management. However, I have never used Trello for this purpose (I only use it only for my own to-do and grocery lists).
Can anyone suggest:
1) a workflow for using Trello in the responsibilities of an administrative assistant.
For example: a Workspace for each faculty member; a Board for each task related to that member; Lists would be "Status", "Next steps", etc.
Or perhaps a single Workspace; a Board for urgency (Urgent, Medium, No rush); A List for task status. Card labels could be used to code which faculty member is linked to each task.
I favor a simple workflow, at least to begin with. A single To-do list might be the best place to start. But perhaps there is something more structured that is not too daunting for a Trello beginner.
2) a Trello template that implements such a workflow.