hello,
I wonder if Atlassian's payment API support will be possible.I want to access the total amount of payment per month by API method.
Thank you.
Hello @하이디
Given the updated information you've provided, I've updated this answer and can advise the following;
In summary, I think you are looking for a unicorn. Atlassian currently doesn't provide an API to meet your specific needs that I know of.
If you look all the Atlassian Cloud feature requests that include the word 'billing' in their summary, there are many on the same topic. Specifically, there is feature request CLOUD-11223 "Ability to pull billing info and basic usage via API". I think you should vote for that feature request as it best matches what you would like Atlassian to provide in the future.
I'll correct 'payment' to 'billing'.
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/intro/#about
In the Jira API documentation above, I was looking for an API to check my biliing details.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Atlassian-API-Billing/qaq-p/1426950
I also found an old question like my request on this community site,We've confirmed that the feature isn't ready yet.
I want to automatically collect cloud costs, but I really need an API that can check Atlassian's payment information.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.