Hello,
I'm using JIRA Server (on-premises), and I'm encountering some challenges with a few tasks. Specifically, I'm trying to achieve three things, but I've been informed that it's not possible to measure time in percentage increments. I thought about using days instead, such as 10 days or 18 days. However, once again, I was told that I can only set time thresholds of 60 minutes or 30 minutes before SLA is breached, or when a breach occurs. I would appreciate hearing from anyone who has dealt with a similar situation and if there are any workarounds available
Once SLA is breached X days:
Can we get a daily ingest of tickets that are breached by email to our DL? |
SLA Alerts:
Can i also get an ingest of tickets that are approaching its SLA when it hits 75% and another at 100 % to our DL. |
SLA Alerts for Assignee and Assignees Manager
Can i also get an ingest of tickets are are approaching its SLA when it hits 75% and another at 100 % to the assignee and assignee manager |