Is there a native trello way to have cards linked and when that particular card is move on one board the linked card on the second board also moves list?
Yes, please see my guide to linking, you could remove the parent child element with checklist and directly link as attachments to get what you would like to achieve
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-articles/Mikes-Trello-Tips-Parent-Child-Card-Linking/ba-p/2418149
Hi I need some extra help with this.
I do not fully understand what is happening here. im already stuck on step2.
I want a duplicate card to be created on a second board.
and when that card is in the last list I want the main card to be moved as well to the final list.
so;
1.
on board 1 when a card is moved to list X -> create "duplicate card" on board 2 in list Y . (with full info)
2.
On board 2 when a card is moved out of list Y into List Z
I want the "main" card on board 1 also to move to List Z.
hopefully this makes sense on what i am trying to accomplice
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.