Let me first off apologise if I am asking a trivial question, or in the wrong place. I am about to be asked to come up with JIRA based solution.
I have never used JIRA in any capacity. The good news is I am a quick learner if pointed in the right direction, so I do not need a comprehensive answer, just something like "you need to use "X", go and read up on it".
You only need to point me in the right direction.
Edit. We have various paid for plugins, proforma, elements connect + more. JIRA datacentre. JIRA SM
We need a mechanism where a user can fill out a form select the rooms they need access to.
A approver will be allocated to the room to "approve".
1) the number of rooms will vary with each application.
2) approvers will usually cover several rooms,
3) We want a single approval process for each approver
end user requests room M4, M8, M18, M20
approver1 covers ten rooms including M4,M8,M18
approver2 covers 12 rooms including M20
approver 1 gets prompted to approve JUST M4,M8,M18 (and NOT any of the other rooms he covers) in a single process
approver 2 get prompted to approve just M20 (and NOT any of the other rooms he covers)
(currently we have 80 forms allocated to each of the 80 rooms. So end user has to fill out a form for each room, and approvers get lots of approval requests)
This message is too long.
I should stop typing