We are using JIRA Service Desk 4.5.3 (Jira service management now), does it support change calender management?
What is the change calendar? | Jira Service Management Cloud | Atlassian Support
Hi @[deleted],
Change calendar is only available for JSM Cloud. As you are in server/Data center, it is not available yet.
As a workaround, please check with Jira calendar gadget works for you.
Hi Rilwan, thanks for reply.I installed Jira calender gadget, it is based on pre definded keys which I can use to display result such as Start Date/End Date
Suppose I have a category Change requests
how can I display Change Requests category search results in a Calender format?Is is possible?
Create a filter (example: Project = ABC and Issue type = "Change request") and save it. This will only list the change requests.
Now add this filter in the jira calendar gadget. Calendar will display only Change requests.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.