Does anyone know how to locate any issue that has more than one fixversion assigned?
Hi Karie,
Try something like:
project = YOURPROJECTKEY AND fixVersion in ("6.0.5","6.0.1")
Best regards,Lucas Timm
If you are looking for issues that have both the fixVersions, try:
fixVersion = '1' AND fixVersion = '3'
Replacing, 1 and 3 with the actual fix versions, of course. :P
To clarify, I want to find issues that have more than one fixversion, regardless of the fixversion. We're trying locate these because we need to remove the additional fixversions so that we can start to enforce having only one fixversion.
I actually was going to export all my issues (which are ~ 10,000) and sort fixversion in Excel to find them or do a column to text with a comma separate to find them, but the excel export only supports 1000. Thus, my need for trying to use JQL to narrow it down.
You could use the Script Runner plugin and create a scripted field like this
return ((issue?.fixVersions?.size())?:0) as Double
Use a number searcher and the number template for this scripted field. And than use this field within your JQL to find issue where your scripted field > 1. I think you have to reindex at least the issues you are querying before this, you could use a builtin script from Script Runner to reindex all issues of a project or a filter result.
Henning
i have the same question
I think what the original post said is show me all issues that have multipleĀ FixVersions. Not look for all issues in FixVersion1 and FixVersion2 but any instance where any issue has multiple fixVersions.
I've found a solution without installing a plugin here:
fixVersion <= earliestUnreleasedVersion() AND fixVersion > earliestUnreleasedVersion()
if you google it deeply, you will findĀ it here:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Questions/Advanced-search-check-for-multiple-values-in-fix-version/qaq-p/141663
While this is definitely helpful, it wouldn't find items with multiple versions in the future (that would be twice > earliestUnreleasedVersion() )
I did this for 11 combinations (2^11) so I divided into several filters and added them to a Dashboard. It works but it is not scalable.Thank you for the idea.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.