How to get the issues which have comment restricted to particular group in Jira
Hi @Adriano Rocha Welcome to the Atlassian community,
This is not by default available and need scriptrunner plugin which provides JQL functions as per the below document and you can use below JQL query to search the same
issueFunction in commented("groupLevel 'your group name'")
https://docs.adaptavist.com/sr4js/latest/features/jql-functions/included-jql-functions/comments
That is not available out of the box.
Thanks
Thanks for the tip @Sagar Mahajan, I was looking for an apps to see if I could find a function, but I didn't see ScriptRunner had it.
Hi @Kian Stack Mumo Systems , @Sagar Mahajan ,
I've got the same problem as @Adriano Rocha because I need to delete a group and can't replace the restriction automatically by another group for all the comments.
We don't have ScriptRunner.
How do I get the information from the database instead?Column "rolelevel" in table "jiraaction" is filled when the comment is restricted to a role.But where can I see which comments are restricted to my group?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.