Hi All,I was able to activate the AI access on my Atlassian product , as per the instructions received , however I'm not able to see any changes or new options that indicates AI has been activated.Please help
Which product(s) did you get it activated for?
In Jira Software, it's only available in the new search experience, so for most sites you'll need to head to Issues within a given project and search from there.
I believe the new experience will be rolling out for the issue navigator ("Advanced search") in the near future, but don't quote me on that .
Hope that helps
Atlassian Intelligence is very limited at this point in time (it's still a baby!). Here are a list of available features for each of the Atlassian products: https://support.atlassian.com/organization-administration/docs/understand-atlassian-intelligence-features-in-products/. Note: As @Daniel Hostrup Eriksen mentioned, you may only have it activated for Jira Software based on which EAP's you were accepted into.
We were only granted AI beta for Confluence which we have activated and starting to see play with some neat use cases from early tests. But were not granted access to apply to Jira Software product. Is it possible to have the AI beta access for Jira Software added?
Kind regards,
Matt
Hi @Matt Lane, if you send your instance's URL to my email, I can cohort you into the Jira Software AI EAP.
jkoukides@atlassian.com
I tried this and still no change or button available - anyone from Atlassian can help?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.