Hi! I was just given access to Atlassian Intelligence for Jira Software today. Am I able to get access to it for Confluence as well? Looking to try out all the features! Thanks.
Big same! JSM would be ideal as well!
Hello there!I have the same question, what do I need to do to get AI for Jira Software and Confluence? I only received JSM.
Hey @Coley Anderson -- happy to add you to JSM. It includes the Virtual Agent and that requires you to sign our Beta privacy disclosure. If you can complete this, I can get you added to JSM! https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/service-management/virtual-agent-beta-privacy-disclosures
Thank you @Jensen Fleming - this is complete now!
Hi, our instance does have access to Jira Software too, any chance to get it for Jira ITSM and Confluence too? I would like to try the chatbot. I've just signed the virtual agent beta disclosure agreement! TIA!
Hi @Gary Spross Thank you for your patience with this request. You should now be able to enable Atlassian Intelligence for your Confluence instances. Do reach out if we had missed any from our end, or if you are still encountering any issues with the experience itself!
Hi @[deleted]Thank you for your patience with this request. You should now be able to enable Atlassian Intelligence for your Confluence instances. Do reach out if we missed any from our end, or if you are still encountering any issues with the experience itself!
Hi @Tomasz Pośpiech Thank you for your patience with this request. You should now be able to enable Atlassian Intelligence for your Confluence instances. Do reach out if we missed any from our end, or if you are still encountering any issues with the experience itself!
Hi @Coley Anderson Thank you for your patience with this request. You should now be able to enable Atlassian Intelligence for your Confluence instances. Do reach out if we missed any from our end, or if you are still encountering any issues with the experience itself!
Hey @Ethan Yew! Thank you for this notification. I turned on Atlassian Intelligence for Confluence within our instance, but I'm not quite sure how to determine if it's actually there... I looked at this page: https://support.atlassian.com/organization-administration/docs/understand-atlassian-intelligence-features-in-products/, but it doesn't really provide a description as to how to know if the AI feature is being utilized. Do you have any documentation detailing exactly what AI features are currently included and how to utilize them?
Thanks!
Hi @Gary Spross currently we have two Atlassian Intelligence capabilities you can try in Confluence:
Do reach out if you're seeking to understand something not covered in the articles, or are still not seeing the Atlassian Intelligence experiences enabled for your Confluence instances!
Hello,
could we also get Atlassian Intelligence for Confluence? (now it's only in JSW)
Hey @Ethan Yew! Thanks for those articles. I tried to utilize the "Answers in Confluence" capability, but I'm not seeing anything pull up in the search box where I can select to ask AI. I double checked and I do have Atlassian Intelligence enabled in the admin UI for Confluence. Is there something I'm doing wrong or something else I need to enable?
@Ethan Yew Can I please be added to AI for Confluence I was only added for Jira SW.
@Ethan Yew Hello, Atlassian Intelligence was also activated for us for Jira and Jira Service Management but not for Confluence.
Please also make AI available to our Confluence as well.
Thanks and best regards,
Thomas
Hi @Adam Kassoff I wasn't able to find an eligible organisation under your name which included Confluence Cloud. Feel free to email me directly eyew@atlassian.com for us to investigate this further.
Hi @thbrandstaetter I wasn't able to find an eligible organisation under your name which included Confluence Cloud. Feel free to email me directly eyew@atlassian.com for us to investigate this further.
Hi @paulius_cerneckis Thank you for your patience with this request. You should now be able to enable Atlassian Intelligence for your Confluence instances. Do reach out if we missed any from our end, or if you are still encountering any issues with the experience itself!
Thank you
Hi @Ethan Yew ,
Would that be possible to have access to Atlassian Intelligence for Confluence on our instance?
I can only see it available for Jira Software.
Thanks,
Maor
Hi @Jensen Fleming ,
Can we be part of the next batch?
Is this only for Cloud version or it is for data center available ??
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.