Does the JIRA Issues macro in Confluence display the "Work Ratio" field in table view? I am able to add the column to the JIRA Issue Macro, but the column is blank. When clicking the "View matching issues in JIRA" link generated by the macro, I can then see the Work Ratio listed on JIRA in the Issue Navigator. Am I doing something wrong? Is anyone else able to see the percentage number?
To reproduce:
- Pick two tickets with Time Tracking enabled, Original Estimate filled in, and time is logged (does not need to be completed).
- Create a JIRA Issue macro on a Confluence page and pick those tickets. JQL example: "key in (CONF-1400, CONF-1401)"
- Add the "Work Ratio" column in the display options for the macro.
- After saving, is the field blank on the Confluence page? What about following the "View matching issues in JIRA" link to JIRA?
Thank you for your time.