Hi everyone.
I've been struggling for a while to automate a few pages in my Confluence space.
My use case is as following:
- I have a page with a table that I'm exposign using Table Excerpt with a list of capabilities with the respective components (I'm calling it Functions Masterlist) as follows:

- Then for each "Component Name" I have a dedicated page with the component specification and assets. One the assets is the list of capabilities that (as of today are spreadly defined in each one of the components pages) ideally I wanted to fetch from the "Functions Masterlist" leveraging both "Table Excerpt Include" and "Table Transformer"
- Those component pages have a predefined Title template as follows: "V-ODA (v0.40) - Level 2: Service Order Management"
- As you can see the Component Name column from the Functions Masterlist matches with the title content after the "2: " string from the Title
The help that I need is how to come up with a SQL query from the Table Transformer plugin that will allow to dynamically fetch the content from the Functions Masterlist based on a substring of Title page.
From my research I'd need to combine a regular expression (to fetch the content that is after the "2: " coming from the variable @pagetitle within the SQL query in the Table Transformer plugin.
My ultimate goal is to centrally manage the component functions while dynamically reflecting it in all pages.