I see a table called component which gives me the component IDs for a project (19130). In the JIRAISSUE table there is a component column but they are all null. I need to find the link between the issue and the component table.
It's going to be something like this:
SELECT ji.issuenum, na.sink_node_id component_id FROM jiraissue ji JOIN nodeassociation na ON na.source_node_id = ji.id AND na.sink_node_entity = 'Component' AND na.source_node_entity = 'Issue' WHERE ji.project = 19130
The component column is a hangover from older ways of doing
Have a look in "nodeassociation" - I can't remember the name of the lines you need, but one column will have the JIRA issue id, and another the component id, with the third column containing something like "componentlink"
Give Andrey the points :-)
Nic and Andrey,
I wanted to thank you both for all of your help with this.
Thanks,
Amber
You can use the below query to fetch the components for a particular issue in JIRA
Please specify the valid jira issue key for below query:
note: in my case jira issue key is 'TEST-171'
SELECT(case when (LENGTH(CM.CNAME)>0) then CM.CNAME else ' ' end) AS COMPONENTFROM JIRAISSUE JI, Project P, COMPONENT CM, NODEASSOCIATION NA where CM.PROJECT=P.ID AND JI.PROJECT = P.ID AND NA.SOURCE_NODE_ID=JI.ID AND NA.SINK_NODE_ID=CM.ID AND P.PKEY||'-'||JI.ISSUENUM= 'TEST-171'
Hey Guys this is a big help, I am looking for something a little more simple however.
I would like a list of all component names in a project.
Any ideas?
Search the component table where project = the id of the project.
Hi,
I am using this tip but I still don't get the Component value, any other idea?
Excuse me, does this project still exist ? I cannot find it.
What project?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.