Hi,
When I create JIRA issue, I want to change priority with a value of user property.
For exemple: I want to increase issue priority when the user is a VIP.
I tried with postfunction " Set a field as a function of other fields" with th condition is [%{VIP Status}="VIP"]P2 - Blocking
but it doesn't work.
Some one can help me please?
Thank You
Try using %{11111} (a number of the field, instead of the field name (VIP Status).
Also add "" before and after P2 - Blocking.
Final result should be like:
[%{111111}="VIP"]"P2 - Blocking"
Hi Peter, I was tried but did'nt work too
Maybe you should use the REGEX condition instead of the Boolean one. Make sure the your source field is VIP Status and destination field is Priority. Then make the condition: (VIP)P2 - Blocking. If it still don't work - upload a screenshot of the "Set a field as a function of other fields" post-function.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.