I have a few fields on the request type forms my customers can see. I would like these removed but do not know where to find the screen to remove these from. An example of what is visible to the customer is provided with a screenshot.I would like to remove the "To be removed" option at the top right of the customer view of the issue.
Hi @Tina Strother ,
From your service project, select Project settings > Workflows.
Select the edit icon next to the workflow you want to hide a transition for.
Select Diagram to open the diagram view.
Make sure Show transition labels is selected.
Select a transition in the workflow.
Unselect Show transition on the customer portal.
@Dave Mathijs
Thank you for your assistance. Being new to Jira, I am slowly learning. I was not aware of this option in the workflow. It is so simple, now that I know of it!
Tina
You're welcome Tina. Don't be afraid to ask, that's why we're here to help you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.