I have test using cucumber. This test have Scenario with multiple choices ( e.g the test is executed N times, each time with different parameter) and i want to import test results into JIRA XRAY.
However, when I import the test result of test A into test execution, it shows "test execution of test A" but when I click on the test I see only latest test run. I need there all test runs ( every run is with different parameters). Can I someshow distinguish test runs so they all show up in "Test runs" ?
I tried to use versions, however when i used example from docs, e.g:
{
"testExecutionKey":"DEMO-1",
"tests":[
{
"testKey":"DEMO-2",
"status":"PASS",
"start":"2023-07-10T16:27:00.522",
"finish":"2023-07-10T16:27:00.522",
"testVersion" : "v2"
}
]
}
(Note it works without the testVersion) I got error:
"error": "Error instantiating bean. Field(s) tests -> testVersion do not follow the correct format."
Can i achieve something like i described in xray? Thanks for help!