We had a last minute cancellation for Miscellaneous Monday, but the show must go on!
This post is an ode to @Thomas Schlegel and his Holiday themed collaborative story posts of the past, and to @Meg Bailey who had an amazing Confluence Holiday Workshop Mad Lib in 2021.
Here is the text for each of you to fill out in your Mad Lib below. Feel free to just list your words or build the Mad Lib fully into your comment.
Bonus points in tagging a community member's name in the [PERSONS NAME] slots and getting them to submit their own entry!
TITLE: A WALK THROUGH THE FOREST
It was a [ADJECTIVE] and [ADVERB] day. I was tired of sitting in the [NOUN] and decided to [VERB] through the forests outside. As I [ADVERB] up my [PLURAL NOUN] and [ADVERB] to get ready, I could already smell the [NOUN] and the [PLURAL NOUN] of the forest.
As I opened my door, the sight of [PLURAL NOUN] and [PLURAL NOUN] left me [ADJECTIVE]. I began my [NOUN] through [PLACE] and quickly was alone with my [PLURAL NOUN].
Soon though I came across [PERSONS NAME] and asked them to join me on my trek - because it would be [ADJECTIVE] alone, possible [ADVERB].
[PERSONS NAME] was an Atlassian Community [NOUN] and loved the [PLURAL NOUN] and the [NOUN]. Their company made the [VERB] so much more [ADJECTIVE] and [ADJECTIVE].
When we got back, we checked the Atlassian Community to see how [ADJECTIVE] @Monique vdB's Thermometer has risen for Trees II: The Likening and [ADVERB] that our post would help it [ADVERB].
Word Bank
- Adjective
- Adverb
- Noun
- Verb
- Adverb
- Plural Noun
- Adverb
- Noun
- Plural Noun
- Plural Noun
- Plural Noun
- Adjective
- Noun
- Place
- Plural Noun
- Person's Name
- Adjective
- Adverb
- Person's Name
- Noun
- Plural Noun
- Noun
- Verb
- Adjective
- Adjective
- Adjective
- Adverb
- Adverb
Have fun, let's get some more comments and likes and plant more trees!
Also, click here to get involved and reserve your own Monday as Miscellaneous Monday Author!