I decided to test Beacon with a One Atlassian instance before trying it out on our company service desk. Which method would you advise in order to simulate activity on Confluence etc.?
@Carmen Odimba I would do the following:
I hope this helps!
Some additional options to generate activity to create alerts would be to:Add a new user to Beacon
Create an IP Allowlist (no need to enable it)
Create an Application Tunnel (no need to enable it)
Have an admin create a new API key
Export the Admin Audit log
Hi @Andy Gladstone ,
thank you so much. I'll try these out and will give some feedback.
I had good results with number 2, 3 and 4.
Thank you very much!
Hi Jeremy,
I got results by adding a new user to Beacon as well as creating new API keys. I'll test the other options you mentioned as well, thank you very much.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.