We have a backup of our Jira Server database and I am trying to download a project to a CSV in order to import it into Jira Cloud. I'm currently using posgresql and following these instructions:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-prepare-a-database-export-for-a-csv-import-from-a-jira-server-application-to-a-jira-cloud-application-779160698.html
One of the things I am noticing in the CSV is that there are some reporters showing as "JIRAUSER31999" or "JIRAUSER32582". My thought was that it is saying this because the user is somehow no longer in the system. I'm not quite sure how that could be the case though because we don't delete our users from the database. Users that are disabled are still showing up when I search for them so I am not sure about that either.
Was hoping someone has run into this issue before or if someone could point me in the right direction.
Hi @Derek Heston ~ have a look here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-71189
Ah okay. Seems like I will need to look at the app_user table. Thank you @Laurie Sciutti !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.