I am using the Issue Calendar in Jira to pull in specific releases for several projects. I have the filter set like 'Project = A and Component = 111 or Project = B and Component = 222 or Project = C and Component = 333'. When I add this filter to my calendar it pulls in all issue for each Project instead of the issues specific to the Project/Component. How can pull the in the issues specific to the Project/Component into my calendar?
Hi @kim.blocker ,
please try:
(Project = A and Component = 111) or (Project = B and Component = 222) or (Project = C and Component = 333)
thanks for responding so quickly. i tried with and without the parenthesis but the results are the same in the calendar. funny thing is the filter works outside of the calendar. i even tried something like (Project = A and Component =! 999) or (Project = B and Component =! 888) or (Project = C and Component =! 777)
please which app exactly are you using for calendar? Can you please share the link to the marketplace app?
Do you have cloud / server or DC Jira?
Thank you.
I'm unable to share a link, but the this name of the gadget is:
By Atlassian • Local
we have an 'add gadget' option where i can pull the calendar into a dashboard i created.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.