I do not want to display cancelled transition button on the Task complete screen.
But I have all transition associated with this status. How do I hide this on the Task completion transition screen . I have scriptrunner.
The clutter of re-designing the workflow to change the global transition into a series of transitions from each other status EXCEPT one is not worth it in the balance.
A simple scripted condition does this job well in my opinion.
issue.status.name != "Complete"
Hi,
You can change your workflow and make sure that you delete the all transition to the cancelled status.
Or add a condition in you workflow with scritprunner that you hide the button if the issue is in the Complete status
I would not recommend using scriptrunner for this. A condition for "don't show this transition out of this state" is not needed, you should just remove the transitions you do not want from the workflow.
I think it is always preferable to use the the out of the box tool rather than a script in my opinion.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.