I would like to hide one field during all steps of the workflow from everyone but users in a specific group. I would like to do this without code. Any suggestions?
You might have a look at the behaviours functionality of the script runner add-on. Check out the blog on
http://www.idalko.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=1638499
Francis
There is NO field level security in JIRA, there are some add-ons that can do it but I have not tried them.
How so? Even Atlassian said it's not supported, recent comments at the bottom indicate they still don't support it.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-1330
I wanted to add something to @Gabrielle Bautista [ACP-JA] 's answer below, but it looks like "answers" had a hiccup and allowed me to destroy it instead.I am sorry about that (I just wanted to add that JIRA doesn't do field level security at all, but the add-on Gabrielle is thinking of is "Quisapp's Field Security" add-on, which is pretty much spot on)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.