I want the list of users who has edit rights to confluence pages, i have admin rights.
Hi @Deepak Chandrashekar Naik ~ sounds like you would want to create group(s) and then update the permissions of those pages to assign edit rights to those group(s). Have a look here for more information: https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/what-is-a-confluence-group/
@Laurie Sciutti thank you for the answer, no i have a group and using that i have provided the edit rights to the confluence pages, but group contain huge number of individuals, so now i want the list of users from that group.
ah! I mis-read. @Deepak Chandrashekar Naik Not sure whether you're using DC or Cloud but in my DC, I can see group members by navigating to Administration > Groups and then selecting the group,
@Laurie Sciutti i don't know, how to find DC or Cloud, howver i have searched for Administration option but i could not find.
I have onlt Space tools option at the bottom of the page
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.