Hello everyone,
I have a user that should not be admin (eg : shouldn't be able to add customfields for example)
We have a project where SLAs values are based on some fields (priority and customfields) but those fields can be changed manually. For example, when a third party app create an issue, it often put the wrong values for fields that are used for SLAs calculation
WHen it happens, I have,a s an admin, to go on the issue and click on "Recalculate all SLAs". Now, another guy working on this project wants to be able to do that too (not to depend on me as I work on other projects too). But this guy is not a Jira administrator.
I looked into Permission scheme and user and groups for the given project, but I found nothing to give this right without puting him in the admin group in user management.
Do you know where Jira handle the right to recalculate all SLas without having to give this guy admin powers ?
Regards,