Hi Everyone!
I have two related automation questions I need help on. (Data Center, no screenshots available...apologies in advance).
First: When an issue is created, a due date is automatically populated. That due date is the end of the month of the following year. For example, if it's created on 2 Jul 2023, the due date will be 31 Jul 2024.
Automation I have right now:
When issue created, if issue type equals x and (this field is checked yes), then edit issue field Due Date {{issue.event date.endOfMonth.Plusdays(365)}}
Second automation would be having JIRA do a search every 28 days of issue type x, where this field is checked yes, and the due date is within 31 days. (basically next month). For example, if my issue was due 31 Aug 2023, I would get an email early-mid July saying my issue was coming due at the end of 31 Aug 2023.
I have no idea where to start with that. So any help would be appreciated.
Thank you!
Ciara