Dear all,
I'm trying to test migration from 7.x to 8.x bitbucket release.
I'have an issue with Opensearch:
atlassian-bitbucket.log
ERROR [Caesium-1-4] c.a.b.i.s.i.IndexingSynchronizationService Failed to create indexes: ''[Unsuccessful search response: 401. Bitbucket did not have authorization to request data from the search server.]''
I followed the KB: (Done with success)
Test button in Search server for Bitbucket server results in the access denied | Bitbucket Data Center and Server | Atlassian Documentation
The test button always show "Access to the search server was denied. Check your settings."
Any idea ?
Thanks.
Bernard.
--
Thank to the support.
1. Create new certificates for (Openseach only)
Troubleshooting steps for Bitbucket Server Code Search | Bitbucket Data Center and Server | Atlassian Documentation
2. Stop bitbucket
3. Delete search folders
$BITBUCKET_HOME/shared/search
4. Restart bitbucket. Wait for some time for the initial search index creation.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.