Hi everyone,
I'm quite new on the Jira developer environment, and still not sure about how to do some customization. I'm trying to write a script to customize the behaviour of a multicheckbox field.
I would like to realize a behaviour like the follow.
Option 1
Option 2
Option 3
Option 4
If "Option 1" is selected you can select just "Option 2". If "Option 3" is selected you cannot select "Option 1" and "Option 4" but you can select still "Option 2".
I was reading this question but I'm quite new of jira and I don't know javascript. I created the custom field I need with all the related options, I installed "behaviours plugin" and "script runner". I think that behaviour plugin is what I need. I wrote the following code to bind the Create issue
"AJS.$(document).bind('dialogContentReady', function(event, dialog) {
//do nothing
});"
but now how I can customize the options "checked/unchecked" or "enable/disabled" of my field?