JIRA Version: 5.0.6
Groovy Runner Version: 2.0.7
I ran the copy project functionality built into Groovy Runner when I noticed that upon copy, it doesn't maintain the relationship between parent issues and its children tasks. I doubt this is the expected behavior so I'm concerned that something might be broken. A few other thoughts:
- I have a custom listener, but I turned it off before the copy to ensure it wasn't the problem. Copied below are the log entries for that run. Could it be something here that caused the problem?
- Could it be something with incompatibilities between the version of JIRA and Groovy Runner?
- Is there any way to turn on additional logging to help trace the problem?
- Could it be something to do with our issue type scheme? we have only feature and sub-task as allowable types.
2012-09-11 08:22:54,789 http-8080-10 ERROR worthar 502x25238x1 1ijjswl 10.21.101.35 /secure/admin/groovy/CannedScriptRunner.jspa [jira.issue.managers.DefaultCustomFieldManager] Could not load custom field type plugin with key 'com.atlassian.jconnect.jconnect-plugin:location'. Is the plugin present and enabled?
2012-09-11 08:22:54,789 http-8080-10 ERROR worthar 502x25238x1 1ijjswl 10.21.101.35 /secure/admin/groovy/CannedScriptRunner.jspa [jira.issue.managers.DefaultCustomFieldManager] Could not load custom field type plugin with key 'com.atlassian.bonfire.plugin:bonfire-session-cft'. Is the plugin present and enabled?
2012-09-11 08:22:54,805 http-8080-10 ERROR worthar 502x25238x1 1ijjswl 10.21.101.35 /secure/admin/groovy/CannedScriptRunner.jspa [jira.issue.managers.DefaultCustomFieldManager] Could not load custom field type plugin with key 'com.atlassian.bonfire.plugin:bonfire-multi-session-cft'. Is the plugin present and enabled?
2012-09-11 08:22:54,805 http-8080-10 ERROR worthar 502x25238x1 1ijjswl 10.21.101.35 /secure/admin/groovy/CannedScriptRunner.jspa [jira.issue.managers.DefaultCustomFieldManager] Could not load custom field type plugin with key 'com.atlassian.jconnect.jconnect-plugin:uuid'. Is the plugin present and enabled?