I only have the following options when I'm browsing an issue that I've created:
Comment | Planning Board | Task Board | More Actions
Where is the option to Edit an issue?
Do I need to be assigned a role that has the right to Edit issues?
Hi Splug,
I'm not the Administrator in this situation. I'm just someone who has to use JIRA.
EDIT: Thanks Penny. It seems that simple questions sometimes have simple solutions. Hopefully your advice will help others trying to Edit issues too.
Tim.
Hello,
Maybe you haven't have permission to edit this kind of issue.
Add you in a role and go to the option permission scheme that you can see in the left menu of Administration. Go to the scheme permission of the project that you want and inside there add the role in the permission of edit issue.
Tim, in that case I recommend speaking with your JIRA admin - if you don't see the Edit button then you don't have permission to edit an issue, and only he/she can change that.
Cheers!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.