I was told that we could export ALL data from JIRA to Excel but I can't find a way to get the 'logged work' data. I need the date, time spent and by whom. Please help!
image2015-7-9 8:22:57.png
Thanks
I would have a look at the worklog table in the database! (or if you are using JIRA cloud: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/113088)
Should have qualified, we are using the Cloud version. Is it possible to access the tables directly?
In that case please look at this answer: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/113088/exporting-worklog-report-of-the-month You need a separate add-on I guess...
Use the worklog-analysis.xslx template of the Better Excel Plugin. It does exactly what you wanted, exporting worklogs from Issue Navigator using the current column configuration ("visible fields") or all columns ("all fields").
Hey,we released an add-on "xPort - Custom Worklog Export for JIRA" on the Atlassian Marketplace including the following functions:
Please click here for more information: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.decadis.jira.xport/server/overview or contact us directly via email to atlassian-marketplace(at)decadis(dot)de
With kind regards
Nicolas Werle(Decadis AG)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.