Hit team,
I am working on the bitbucket installation on Ubuntu 20.04.
I am facing some issues regarding Mesh configuration.
I am just confused about the installation directory.
I set the path of the bitbucket installation as /opt/atlassian/bitbucket/8.9.2 so I downloaded mesh packages and unzip on same location /opt/atlassian/bitbucket/8.9.2/mesh
I also tried to unzip mesh packages on the separate folder path
/opt/atlassian/bitbucket/atlassian-bitbucket-mesh-2.0.1/bin/
Please help me on this part where should I copy mesh packages and how to set up bitbucket on-prem
The following blog is from the link where I get confused.
Create the Mesh home directory
- Create your home directory (with full control permission) on the Mesh node – your Bitbucket Mesh data will be stored here. Note that this should be separate to your installation directory. We'll refer to this directory as your
<home-directory> in the below steps. - Edit
<installation-directory>/bin/set-mesh-home.sh file – uncomment the MESH_HOME line and add the absolute path to your home directory.