Hi,
I'm using JIRA 4.4.4 and I have downloaded and installed JIRA CLI. It works fine in cmd window for the most part, but I'm having trouble when putting it in a batch script. The batch script stops executing after the first jira command.
For example, temp.bat contains two lines,
jira --action createIssue --project "Test Project" ...etc etc
jira --action progressIssue --issue "TST-39" --step "Investigate"..etc etc
Now run temp.bat. It stops after successfully creating an issue, without continuing on to progress the issue. Executing these two commands seperately by hand in cmd window works fine, but that defeats the purpose of this plug-in.
On a seperate note, I also noticed jira --fixVersions does not work. For example, my project has a version called V1. Doing --fixVersions "V2" will result in an error telling me the project does not contain this version. Doing --fixVersions "V1" returns no error but the fix Version(s) field just does not get populated.
Thank you