Hi all,
I'm a complete novice so please be gentle with me. I recently switched Career to Data Analytics and i got a job as a data visualization role (Power Bi). The company is going through alot of changes right now so there's been no one to put me through or "train me" per say. I've also been given my first project which involves making a budget dashboard. I've been asked to use JIRA to complete the project and there is no working backlog or any assistance (i feel it might be a test) Please how do i set up workflows and get the project going in the proper way. Any detailed descriptions are welcome.
I'm a complete novice with Jira and fairly new to power bi also. I have less than a week to submit and i don't know where to start since no working backlog. Please help and see attached for what i'm supposed to visualize for contex