Hi Community,
I've recently integrated one portfolio with multiple programs (Jira to Jira Align). The PI and anchor sprint start and end dates are aligned. And the various sprints in Jira are aligned with the PI's start and end dates. The sprint buffer days = plus/minus 2 days. Bi-directional syncing with Features; Jira to Jira Align syncing with Stories.
However, when we synced sprints, the 1st sprints items did not load into the sprint. But the items for the rest of the PIs sprints populated in the various sprints just fine. I do see all the sprints in the Fit View in Jira settings and I do see the stories that should be in sprint one in the story backlog.
We did see the below message in the Spring Logs and reviewed the dates but there seems to be nothing to do. The dates area all aligned. → Reason : Sprint could not be mapped. Check release sync dates to see if Jira Sprint can be mapped. The Jira Sprint has a date range of: 2023-07-19T13:57:00.000Z - 2023-08-02T1
Our JA Ent. Sol. Strategist is excellent! But we haven't been able to figure out what happened. We tried resyncing but it didn't work.
I was wondering if the solution would be to just add the sprint in Jira Align and assign the items to it. but, I don't know the impact of doing it that way.
- Anyone know why the 1st sprint is a different color on the attached image?
- Anyone have this issue before?
- How did you resolve?
Your help is appreciated.
Notes:
- the teams and the sprints are NOT titled the same
- the icons on the image shown just zoom in/out and move the columns left/right)