Hi Community,
I’ve setup an automation to try and populate a multi-user picker field with users that have project role: “Administrators” in said project.
I think I’m almost there. However, when the automation determines that a user with project role: “Administrators” is either a Jira group or an inactive user, it fails with error.
This failure is in the “edit field” action.
I’ll include screenshots for reference.
I’m basically sending a web request to the Jira api specifically looking at the “Administrators” role for each determined project and setting the field with “webhookResponse.xxx.xx” etc.
This worked in my test project since I only had myself and another active user with project role: "Administrators".
I believe instead of the “edit field” action, perhaps the “Execute a Scriptrunner Script” could handle these “jira group” or “inactive user” instances and only add active real users with an email attached to their account.
Would this be possible to handle with a Scriptrunner Script via automation action “Execute a Scriptrunner Script”? If so, please assist as I’m unsure how to configure such a script.
Thanks and Kind Regards,
Amed




