I've tried asking a few questions that I know have related KBs in the test channel, and so far the VA doesn't seem to understand the request/look at the KB articles.
Same here. I assumed it needs to time to "digest" the space... so just waiting.
I have accepted the terms as an org admin and toggled AI on within my service desk project settings > Virtual Agent tab.
Yep, ran into the same and I too am waiting
Sorry! @Andy @Coltin Rose @Andrew Boeger -- I missed one of the backend feature flags. Please try again! Should be working now.
Success! Thank you!
Hmm. @Jensen Fleming I've been trying it out and it's still not appearing to be working. it just creates a ticket or asks me to rephrase instead of looking in the KB
If you tried in the last 20 hours or so we are experiencing an issue with search, so AI Answers is currently down. Hopefully resolved very soon. I've been posting updates in the shared channel. I'll update here when its resolved and you can re-try. Apologies for the inconvenience.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.