I created a new space for testing and created a page in my ConfiForm repository within this new space. I would like to take the information from the previous space/page (I used export and selected XLS) and import the information to my new space, so that I don't have to enter all the users and their information manually. I'm wondering what I need to do to import all the user's information to the new page I created.
I'm assuming I need to make sure all fields need to be named the same but is there anything else I would need to modify in the excel file I downloaded?
How do I then import this information? do i use the Import API, if so, how do I know what to fill in within the Import API?
If anyone could share any kind of information that may help me I would greatly appreciate it. I am new to Confluence and ConfiForms but trying to figure everything out as I go.
Thank you