My product org is looking for a new centralised roadmapping tool. We have 20 squads and need a tool to help us manage and share our roadmap with non-product stakeholders (sales, marketing, executives).
I'm looking into Jira Align (JA) and Jira Product Discovery (JPD).
JA seems good for enterprise level delivery management, but the views look clunky, and I'm not sure how easy it is to share with external stakeholders.
JPD looks very neat and I'm familiar with this kind of tool as I used to use Product Board. I like that we can add insights and external stakeholders can add comments. However, we have 20 squads in our product department, so I'm not sure how to set-up the product org.
- Should we create one JPD project for the whole org? If so, can we assign owners to the projects so PMs can filter on their work only, and avoid a cluttered view?
- Can we create multiple JPD projects? And then merge them into one view so our Head of Product can share the roadmap with external stakeholders?