I noticed there's a new iphone app... Any chance one will be released for Windows Phone 8? Thanks
Hello Kurt,
Being honest with you actually we don't have an ETA or prevision for a specific interface for Windows Phone 8, but anyway this is possible in the future. Actually the supported platforms for Confluence Mobile are IOS and Android, you can see more details about Confluence mobile itself in the following article:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Using+Confluence+on+a+Mobile+Device
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Notes+about+Confluence+Mobile
And just as a side note, if there's a need to access Confluence in a Windows Mobile Browser you can install at your instance the RefinedWiki Mobile Interface plugin, that allows the access to Confluence through different mobile devices and mobile browsers (including Windows Mobile and others), you can see more details here:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.refinedwiki.confluence.plugins.mobile
I hope this helps.
Kind Regards,
LJ.
Have there been any changes to this plan? I'm curious about a Windows Phone 8 app as well. While I look at team collab solutions, this is an important function, as my organization is 100% Windows Phone. Thank you!
Very interested aswell.. We are also using company Windows Phones.
This is a deal breaker for us.
Us too. Our Company is all Windows phone also - was looking at adopting Blueprints - but this has put the brakes on - when will this be resolved?
Because of Company policies Windows phone is a must in our Company....it´s time to go mulitble OS to enable everybody with this great Service......
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.