Other sprints show graphs but mine does not, how can this be configured to show graphs please advise on how I can configure
Hello @Vanessa Allen
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Can you provide a screen image of what you see?
The Velocity report will display data only if you have completed sprints. Have you completed any sprints?
The issues in your sprint must also contain data in the field you are using for Estimation.
Further to this it is showing 0 data
Hello there, yes I do have some completed sprints since March, this is what I see: I think there may be a configuration issue but not sure
The report shows that you have set Story Points as your Estimation Statistic. Have you assigned Story Point Estimate values to the issues before you start the sprints?
That was the issue, I have now added story points, thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.