How to find the monthly average between 2 dates in eazyBi i.e. issue created and issue last updated date?The status is “closed”, “completed”, & “rejected”.
I need to calculate the days taken to close the issues. Then (sum of total days taken ) divided by the number of issues.
so finally I need to show the monthly average in the dashboard.
tagging @eazyBI Support
Hi, @Smita Kalunge Thank you for your question.By default, Jira stores just the issue resolution date (resolved issues are counted in the Issues resolved measure) but not the final issue closing date. But frequently, it is important to analyze closed issues and not just resolved issues as you mentioned ("closed", "completed", & "rejected"). Consider defining "Closed statuses" in the Import options under "Statuses and history". And use that with the Average closing days.Please read more on our documentation page: https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybi/data-import/data-from-jira/issues-closed-measureKindly,Ilzesupport@eazybi.com
Thank you @Fabian Lim, for tagging us.
Ilze Mezite
Thanks a lot for the quick response.
I got the issues those are "closed", "completed", & "rejected" from status dimension.
Also, what is the difference between the measures "Average closing days" and "Average Resolution days"?
What should I use to get an average between created date and last updated dates please?
Thanks,
Smita Kalunge
Hi, @Smita Kalunge
Here are the differences between "Average closing days" and "Average Resolution days" measures:
Kindly,
Ilze
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.