I would like to restore stash data in fresh new installation with newer version?
Thanks
Hi Deric,
Actually, I would like to know if it is possible to restore stash data from backup (stash version 2.4.1), into a new stash installation (version 3.x)
It is an upgrade not a downgrade.
Thank you
Hi Soumia,
Yes, in that case it's possible.
All you need to do is point Stash home to your existing Stash home from Stash 2.4.1 and upon the first initialization, Stash will recognise it as upgrade and begin upgrading process.
Regards,Deric
As Deric said, the answer would be yes. Please read on for more details, though. My answer below is also tied to the answer I posted to you on this question:
I hope this is clear enough for you.
Best regards,Thiago BomfimAtlassian Support - DevTools
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.