I am trying to edit one of the issue created in JIRA however it gives the error "priority is required" although priority is selected. I need to click on the drop down and select the same priority again. could you please help on this issue
That looks like you have some javascript trying to do something with priority as you go for an edit. Have you done anything with javascript (or a plugin that uses javascript)?
i performed intergirty check once and it looks that problem has appeared after that only.
he is asking, did you used any javascript function on priority field?
just diable any javascript plugin if you used then check this behaviour
The integrity check would have no effect on the way the priority field works.
Something looks like it is interfering with the field during the edit process, so you need to find and fix that.
There was some error in the coding on Priority filed. I checked with developer of out tool and the problem is rectified.
So I was right? You've coded something in javascript which breaks it?
Yes Nick, You were correct, i was having hard ticket to go through the coding.
Than it would be fair to mark Nics answer as correct...
Hi,
Is it possible to validate Priority field to be allowed to have only "crirtical" value in the list when creating issue , i.e
Example :
Issue wud be allowed to create for particular Priority value
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.