Hi,
Can I stop certain groups/project roles, from creating a certain issue type?
For example, I want to allow clients to create issues of type Bug only, and disable them from creating Tasks and other issue types!
Thanks;
Hey thereyou can restrict the specific workflow for the issue type.If only developers should create bug tickets f.e. you can restrict the workflow (create) with a condition for groups or project roles. When this condition isn't given in your instance install the JIRA Suite Utilities which should deliver this function (for free) Hope this could help Edit: (Workflow Toolbox)Bildschirmfoto 2015-03-25 um 09.56.08.pngBildschirmfoto 2015-03-25 um 09.55.39.png
I want to allow everyone to create Bugs, but only certain people to create Tasks, I have JIRA Suite Utilities, but there is not condition that deals with creating Tasks alone!
Argh sorry my bad. The Validator is in the Workflow toolbox
Thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.