Hi,
We were able to show more that 2 workflow buttons in Jira 4.2.3
http://forums.atlassian.com/thread.jspa?threadID=50763
However, this patch dont seem to work in Jira 4.4.4, any tips? Thanks in advance
It must still be possible. Put it in jira-config.properties under JIRA Home and see if it works. See http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA044/Advanced+JIRA+Configuration for details.
Thanks for the tip Erwin and Jobin, I tried this out on JIRA 4.4.4 and it work well. https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/34251/show-more-workflow-buttons is the best reference. And just following that is info on how to change the order of what shows - this was something we have wanted for some time.
I got the same situation.
I would like all the buttons grouped into the dropdown.
So I make the parameter ops.bar.group.size.opsbar-transitions=0
ops.bar.group.size.opsbar-transitions=0
(Tried both with and without space before and after '=' character)
Then I restart the Jira service.
But there's still 2 buttons on the transition bar
Did I miss something?
My Jira is 4.4.3
Thanks,
TuanVo
I don't think it supports 0, it's assuming you mean "default"
You have the format correct although I stick with the slightly more readable choice, with spaces ops.bar.group.size.opsbar-transitions = 0
Thanks Nic for the quick response.
I can see positive numbers work.
Just because I would like the transitions to be in 1 kind: all in buttons or all in the dropdown list.
As your statement, it would not be "all in the dropdown list".
Then I put number of 20 to make sure all in buttons.
Now the other need happens: hide the unused "workflows" dropdown. --> Could you know how to do that please?
Changing the workflow number is the same principle and covered in the forum post above (although I don't think you really want to "hide the unused workflows" stuff - you do actually need that to progress things through the workflow...)
I have the same issue, is there a resolution to this?
Screen space would be cleaner if "Workflow" only if appears if there were workflows within it.
No "resolution" without coding.
It's not really a good idea to reduce useful information for users (even telling them "there's stuff you could do, but can't for some reason" is better than making them spend ages looking for options)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.