Is it possible to turn off the need to login (again) when accessing the JIRA administration sections? It's very annoying to have to login a second time.
Hi Shelli,
Take a look at http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Configuring+Secure+Administrator+Sessions#ConfiguringSecureAdministratorSessions-DisablingSecureAdministratorSessions
You can disable it by editing jira-config.properties.
Hope that helps,
Andrew.
I agree, it is annoying.
Create a file <jira-home>/jira-config.properties with the contents:
jira.websudo.is.disabled = true
Not so easy in OnDemand :-(
Thank you so much! I tried to add that property in the WEB-INF/classes/jira-application.properties and it didn't work but your method indeed works. The second login is not only annoying but it makes me full of rage! Its really nasty, disgusting to hell it really feds me up.
It is sill annoying, even in year 2016. I don't know. I thought, I need to have admin access one time then till timeout, I can have it. But many time, I get admin rights and right after 2 clicks I need to enter again. One click, enter again...2-3 clicks enter again.
thank you very much, this worked in Server (not Cloud) version 8.3.2 as well
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.