Hi
I'm trying to update the sequence of an option I have in the system. I'm using the OptionsManager class to get the options associated to the field configuration, and then by 'id' I get the option I need to update; that's working fine. But when I try to update the sequence value with the method 'setSequence(Long sequence)', the value doesn't change, but no error or exception is shown. if I use the method 'getSequence()' with the same option object, that's working fine, I get the actual sequence value. I tried the same with the option value, and the same problem, I cannot change the value (with 'setValue'), but can read it (with 'getValue'). To summarize, the getter methods are working, but the setter methods are not working for the Option object.
P.D: When I create an Option with the method 'createOption(fieldConfig, parentid, sequence, value)' of the class OptionsManager, that's working fine, the option is added with the values, but my problem is when I need to update the sequence of that option.
Thank you in advance for any help.