I configured mail integration in JIRA service desk, but email is don't get in service desk. What is problem and how can i fixed it?
Lots of things could be wrong. Your mail handler might not be properly configured, you may have mail filter problems. Give us a bit more details about how you configured the mail integration, the documentation you used, the attempts you made to fix it etc.
I used for configuration this article
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/SERVICEDESK/Receiving+requests+by+email
When test connection to email there is no error, said that everything ok. But email doesn't come to service desk. Not from customer email, not from another.
There is a good doc on troubleshooting email channel problems in the link below which could help you:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/SERVICEDESK/Troubleshooting+issues+with+the+email+channel
Cheers!Teilor
Thanks a lot, but I already read this article.
I made everything from this, but problem is not resolved.
In this case, I would recommend you to create a ticket in http://support.atlassian.com/, where you can share your log files and get help from a support engineer.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.