Hi Alll
perhaps Im being thick here so apologies in advance.
I want to bulk edit the resolution. I update the workflow and had it wrong for a couple of days so we have about 80 JIRAs that are in unresolved state
I've found these links
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/HowTo%3A+Bulk+Edit+Resolution
which points at the amazing script runner https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GRV/Built-In+Scripts#Built-InScripts-BulkFixResolutions
But I cant see from this link how I can actually update the resolution. The links are
None
resolved
Im not sure what the None line does. How can I actually run this script?
Thanks
EDIT:
From the answer I tried to find this but cannot seem to find this option
image2015-7-27 17:4:34.png
EDIT2:Found it
image2015-7-27 17:7:35.png
Thanks @Robert Dzido
I get Failed to load configuration, please try another script
Why is it happening?!
What if I need to modify more than the first 1000 items?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.