Hi all,
Please , could you help me in discover why my sequence number id jump from EBS-27 to EBS-150 ?
Please do you know what is the cause of this change ?
Thanks in Advance
BR
Fabio
Hi NIc and Jobin ,
Atlassian discover the root cause from the problem
See the issue below :
https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/browse/JRAGANTT-409
Best Regards
Maybe there were issues created with keys EBS-28 to EBS-149 and they got deleted?
There is a counter in the project table that is used to track the key.
No idea why that would have changed, unless someone modified it in DB. If you have access logs enabled, maybe you can have a look there as well to see what was happening!
Hi Jobin ,
Bu this happened with all projects . The id number was incremented in 120, 28 , aleatory numbers. I see the pcounter and they changed for any reason . Please could you help me in discover why this numbers was changed ?
Is It normal happen in JIra ?
This log will be the atlassian-jira.log ?
Can i send this log to you ?
Hi Nic,
Only I have access the database from JIRa here. For this reason i think weird the sequence number change automatically. The only thing different that i did was install the doors plugin and the gant chart plugin in Jira but i think that it not was the reason of problem in sequence number , right .
Have you ever seen it problem anytime ?
I need to guarantee for the users here that this problem
won t occur more.
If you're the only one with SQL access and you didn't do it, and you can rule out your users adding batches of issues and then deleting them, then it must have been a script or code.
If you're the only admin, then you would know if you had run a script.
Equally, you'll know exactly what code has been added. You've said you installed two plugins. I happen to know the Gantt chart plugin doesn't really contain anything that would create even a single issue, let alone add and then remove hundreds, so it must be the Doors plugin that caused it. I'd suggest you raise this with the Go2Group - from what I know about it, it might be the plugin trying to do some sort of synch between your Doors and Jira, but I have to emphasise all I know about the plugin is what's on the plugin info page.
It is certainly not expected from Doors plugin. If you see that the plugin causes this, feel free to raise a ticket with Go2Group as Nic suggested. The plugin developer will have a look.
Ahh, so the Jira Gantt chart plugin is broken. That makes sense.
URL not found
It's a 2 year old issue, and Studio has been deprecated in favour of the integrated JIRA. Have a look for the support issue tracker for the Gantt chanrt plugin and you should be able to find it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.